We are seeking a graduate architectural technologist or technician to fill a permanent position within our firm. You would be working with a young energetic team, in a studio setting, working thru design, construction documentation, specifications, 3D modeling, perspectives and work with consultants and staff. You will become a well-balanced individual who will gain experience in all architectural processes and construction types. The studio in our firm is a dynamic open environment that offers mentorship and support. You will work directly with Architects, Engineers and technologists as part of an integrated multidisciplinary project team at all stages, from concept design to completion. Your role will include leadership + mentoring of junior staff.
The successful candidate will have an Architectural Technologist and Technician diploma from an accredited college. They require experience in using Revit 2020, Microsoft and have strong technical skills related directly to building construction, materials, and methods of construction.
In return the successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity, a competitive base salary, benefits, pension, and opportunities for growth with the company. Also a rich Northern life style that allows for an excellent quality of life. Please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- The candidate must possess degree or diploma as an architectural technologist or technician from an accredited college or university.
- Proficient in Revit
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience is an asset.
- Possess an understanding of building science, construction materials, construction methods and Architectural detailing.
- Understanding of drawing principles and standards
Why Join Us?
- Stable, long term employment with opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill and initiative.
- Friendly, welcoming and team orientated atmosphere that fosters collaboration.
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size and type.
- Competitive salary reviewed annually
- Career development
- Health /dental benefits, Registered Pension Plan
- Extracurricular social events (Summer party, Christmas party, sports events and much more)
Please email Applications to:
or submit application in person to:
289 Cedar St., Suite 300, Sudbury ON P3B 1M8
How to apply
Apply below or submit resume by mail or in person.